Thursday 1 April 2010

JUST MAGNOLIA CHALLENGE




This is my card for the Just Magnolia Challenge. I wasn't going to enter this week as it has been a difficult week, but Janet kept on at me to finish the card and put it on my blog. Thanks Janet your a true friend.

All of the papers are from my stash as are the flowers and buttons. The magnolia stamps I borrowed from a friend, thanks Lynda it was really kind of you.

Sorry it is short post, hope to be back to normal next week.

Thank you for reading

Lorraine xxx

5 comments:

  1. thats really nice of you thanks, the card is lovely hope you win, it does look better in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah sorry to hear you've had a bad week Lorraine! I love your card, so glad you finished it! The colours are wonderful and I love all the buttons you added! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia too, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you have had a bad week Lorraine. Love the card though and I wish you luck in the challenge. Hope to see you Saturday. Love Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous card. I just love your wonderful colours and such fabulous details. Great image too. Thanks for joining us on JM this week
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is stunning Lorraine, that image is so cute - love what you did with the lace TFS XXX

    ReplyDelete