Friday 9 April 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA




It was my beautiful daughter Lisa's birthday yesterday and this is the card that I sent her (I know I have blogged it before). I cannot believe were all the years have gone. I am so proud of you Lisa andlove you very much and I know your dad would have been so proud of what you have achieved.

Last night my very special friend Jane and her daughter Jess came for tea. I never cooked spag bol. lol . We had a lovely night it was so funny, helped by a bottle of wine must do it again very soon with a bottle of wine top of the agenda.

Thank you for reading

Lorraine xxx

2 comments:

  1. lovely card Happy Birthday Lisa, WHERE was my invite then????????????????? haha joking pleased you had a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely one of my favourite cards that you have made Lorraine, it truly is beautiful and very fitting that your daughter is the recipient, you are right her dad would be very proud and he would be very proud of you too for doing such a fabulous job as both a mum and a grandma ((((( many hugs))))))) love ya XXX

    ReplyDelete