Saturday 24 April 2010

I'M BACK




I am finally back into the world of craft and blogging. For many of you who know me will know that I have MS. Over the past few months I have been having a relapse but being me chose to ignore it. Well it finally caught up with me and last weekend I had to have some intense treatment, which was not very nice, but it was well worth it because I cannot believe how much better I feel now. I think I have learnt a very valuable lesson "do not ignore what is happening".

I really could not have got through the past few months with out all my special friends, all of whom have played some part in supporting me. A HUGE thank you to you all. I went back to the crop at RWS today and really enjoyed meeting up with everyone
and will now try and blog regular again. (promise Janet). Well enough of me and on to the card.

I have used backing paper from the Wild Asparagus range, I have used loads from this range just lately, I am really pleased RWS stock them, thanks Tracey. The image is off the glitzy lady CD, I had some paper lace that I wanted to use up but felt it needed something else so, I weaved some lilac ribbon through to just give it that lift, as always finished off with flowers.

Thank you for reading

Lorraine xxx

4 comments:

  1. I have seen this card it is beautiful, nice to have you back mate, yes it wasnice to be among friends today therejust are not enough free Saturdays for me. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back doing what you love and feeling better. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lorraine, glad to hear you are feeling better. See you soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better hon and thanks for coming - the card is stunning, love the colours and the way you have weaved the ribbon XXX

    ReplyDelete