Saturday 3 April 2010

HAPPY EASTER

I would just like to wish all my followers and reader a very happy Easter. I am trying not to eat any chocolate and stick to my diet, but think I am going to fail. A friend has just brought me a bottle of wine and a bag of my favourite chocolate praline chocolate truffles. I will really have to try hard and make them last over several days. Think it is going to be very difficult.

I am going for a family meal tomorrow, which will be very nice. I am looking forward to seeing my nephews as I haven't seen them for ages. One is at university and the other is living and working in London. The rest of the weekend will be spent crafting so should have plenty to share next week.

Thanks for reading

Lorraine xxx

4 comments:

  1. LOL you can't eat them until tomorrow!!! Be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a good day, I did hope you didn't get too drunk to remember to eat those choccy's
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. won that comp with my card, now to go shopping haha £25 to spend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww you deserve a nice day out - so glad you got to spend your Easter with such special people XXX

    ReplyDelete