Monday 23 May 2011

HELLO

Well it is ages since I updated my blog. I just don't know were the time has gone. I have spent a lovely weekend in London for my niece Catherine's 30th Birthday. It was a black tie party, so needed a new dress for for the occasion. I enjoyed shopping for a new dress now I have lost lots of weight, and felt really good on the night. It was lovely to meet up with all my nieces and nephew's who I don't see as often as I would like to, and Catherine and Eoin now live in Sweden. I can feel a visit coming on as Catherine has tempted me telling me there is a very large craft store just a few blocks away. I was totally spoilt for the whole weekend.




The card above was made for my friend for her new grandson. Thank you to Anne Tate for the loan of the stamp, which was stamped ages ago, and painted by Jane.

Sorry it's a short blog but will be back soon.

Thanks for reading

Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

  1. this is lovely Loz sorry I didn't see it sooner been busy working, babysitting & planning. Speak soon Janet

    ReplyDelete