Thursday 14 April 2011

DAY OF FUN



I have had such a lovely day today I thought I would share it with you. Firstly one of my closest friends Julie has moved into the flat opposite me today. Julie was my neighbour many years ago when my daughter and her daughter were small, we have been in touch over the years but have got close again now which is so nice. We were joking the other day that in the summer we used to be in the gardens with the paddling pools out, now they are grown up we can sit out with a bottle of wine now sounds so much fun.

Some other friends Jaime & Jason were helping her move so I looked after their daughter Tiagan. I was really looking forward to this, I was up early cutting lots of different things out on the big shot, pictures, did lots of flowers, animals, glue and other messy bits. I am not sure who had the most fun me or Tiagan. The picture above is of me and Tiagan. I have now been invited by Tiagan to her house to paint but only if I am good she said. Thank you Tiagan for a lovely day, you made some lovely pictures. One of the sweetest things she said was can I call you auntie raine, when I said of course you can she said and you can call me Tiagan, so sweet.

I even managed an appointment at the dentist and a flying visit to Grimsby Crafts. So think I need an early night got a day out with my special friend Jane tomorrow and a party tomorrow night. Such a busy life.

Thank you for reading

Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

  1. BUSY indeed. What a little sweety she is, 'you can call me Tiagan' made me laugh, bless her. How nice to have Julie moving near you again.... enjoy it. Sue x

    ReplyDelete