Saturday 6 August 2011

FOR A VERY SPECIAL PERSON




This is my very first attempt at altered art. I went along to Tilly's Craft shop and saw the chipboard frame that was in the sale. I then saw the lovely backing paper and knew I could only use it for someone very special. So began the beginning of the frame.

This is for a very special person Robyn who has become such a wonderful person in my life. We have never actually met as she lives in Michigan USA, but Jane and I are planning on visiting soon. We are so close now it is like we have known each other forever. We are now sister from different mother's .

The verse is from the "verse for you" website and it says everything.

A very big thank you to Denise & Jane for your help & advise.

Happy Birthday Robyn, didn't mean to make you cry..........honest

Thank you for reading

Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

  1. wow Lorraine, this is gorgeous so pretty and love the colour, did you say SALE at Tilly's !!!!!! oh my by next weekend I will be too late, dam! the husband's fishing matches and maybe I should have just decided to go on my own (although he does have a good eye for stash) fingers crossed any way and hope when you finally meet you have a great time
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete