Sunday 10 April 2011

BUSY DAY



These are just 2 of the cards I have made today, I have got another one to photograph but I am wait for the glitter to dry. In the card above I have used a decoupage sheet from Craft Creation which I have had ages. The backing paper was pink bazzil (grimsby crafts) and the vellum is beautiful it is glittered and really stands out. (hobby house) The flowers were made from the left over bits of vellum and bazzil.


Once again I have had the book of tricks board out again. Not used it in ages then twice within a month. I had been looking at this finished card for ages and just knew it needed something else, so a quick trip to Jane's to get another perspective and yes Jane decided it needed flowers so as you can see that's what finished it off. Jane even provided the flower's as we are waiting for our order to be delivered from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Well as I said it has been a busy day but with doing lots of different things. I have helped my special friend Julie move some things into her new flat, we are now neighbours, although I couldn't help much I provided the car to transport items. Looking forward to all the wine/vodka nights and not far to stagger home. I have also cleaned my craft room ready to start again tomorrow.

Thanks for reading

Lorraine xxx

2 comments:

  1. Looks like John gave u a lot of help with these cards they are beautiful, I've got that velum it's gorgeous. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. John who Janet???????? lololol xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete