Thursday 2 September 2010

BIRTHDAY CARDS



I have got 2 cards to share today. On the first one I have used the rest of the sheet of backing paper from the card I showed previously. This is another image that Jane has painted (we are making a good team Jane lol) Thank you for doing it. I have put the girls name which I have stamped and punched out. The alphabet stamps were my bargain of the day on Tuesday. I took mum, dad and Ieasha to Scunthorpe shopping. I have been looking for these stamps for ages, I have always borrowed Janes. I couldn't believe it when I saw them in the Range for 99p yes 99p instead of 10.99. I just need to find the punch now.




The second card is for the same girl, I have painted the image of the magnolia girl and cup cake in distress inks and have finished it off with flower, charm and buttons.

Tomorrow is a big day for my granddaughter Ieasha, she starts at the senior school (havelok) I'm sure you will be fine Ieasha make lots of new friends and join lots of clubs. I will be more nervous than her I think and will be waiting for her to come home with all the news.

Thank you for reading

Lorraine xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a delightful card, yes you & jane do make a good team, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a threesome with you lol. Thanks for your comments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry is that an offer????????????????????? of a job I mean cheeky

    ReplyDelete