Thursday 18 February 2010

CRAFT ROOM






As promised the pictures of my craft room. Firstly I must thank Daz for all the hard work he put into decorating it for me, you are a star, and I am really grateful.

I have not got the desk or shelves yet but will be doing that next week. I thought I would have the first picture on the tidy uncluttered desk. I'm sure it will not be like that tomorrow. The problem with a tidy craft room is I cannot find anything.





I now have my desk top computer working again, now I have got the monitor working again. So will not have to move very far when making my card, just to the kitchen for coffee.





I am still waiting for the shelves to be put up but am using my book shelf sure I will still need it when they are up, cannot believe how much stuff I have got. Oh well I do need it.

Jane I have got my calender Hunky Men that you and Jess got me for Christmas over my desk, for day dreaming moments.

Thank you for reading

Lorraine xxx

10 comments:

  1. Cannot understand why comments cannot be posted just trying it

    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And who crafts in aroom like this?................too tidy get crafting, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's very noce you have done a goodjob on it Lozza

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you will spend many happy hours in this room. Im so pleased you have got your own space, but I would love to see it after the weekend. Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww how lovely of Daz to come and help you out - so jealous - wish I had a craftroom like this - ENJOY - you deserve it love ya XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is to tidy Janet need it messing up lol. It's down to you Lynda I sorted a craft room thanks a million, I can now eat at the table again. lol Thanks Tracey yes Daz was a star. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gonna come and mess it up lol!!!! Looks fab and I'm sure you'll get inspiration or something from the calendar!!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY, VERY, VERY jealous!!!!! Fantastic room!!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a great room for crafting in. Your MOJO will flow! And when it doesn't you have hunky men to look at. What a perfect room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely clean space to craft in, lets hope you can sit on your chair as I have everything piled up on mine lol!

    IT NEEDS MESSING UP!!!

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete