Sunday 27 December 2009

CHRISTMAS


This a photo of Stuart's daughter Freya who spent some of Christmas day with us. Freya and I kept getting a fit of the giggles and kept getting told off. It was all good fun and we had a really lovely day.
I was really spoilt and didn't do a thing all the time I was there which was lovely. It was so good I have booked in again for next year.
Well I don't know about everyone else but I am itching to get Christmas Dec's away and craft things back out, my house doesn't look right without bits of craft everywhere.
Enjoy the rest of the holiday.
Lorraine xxx

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lovely day hon, I too am itching to get my crafting things out, in fact I have already started sneaking them in , miss ya - see you soon XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks tracey, I had a lovely time reallt spoilt. I am going to get making a card later today, lol. Cannot wait to get back to normal and see all my special crafting friends again. xxxx

    ReplyDelete