Monday 30 November 2009

BUSY DAY




I made these 2 cards from left over pieces from 2 larger cards. I haven't put the larger one's on as they didn't photograph very well.

I have had a very busy day today, been to have the stitches out of my cheek, from when I had the mole removed last week. While at the doctors the nurse thought it a good idea for me to have my swine flu injection. As I have been deliberating whether to have it or not it is now done, and thankfully I don't have to think about it anymore.

Well I am going to have a break from Christmas cards and going to make some baby cards, I will share them when I have made them.

Well that's all for now have a nice evening.

Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you blogging again Lorraine and pleased you episode at th Doctors is all done and dusted! Lovely cards. I bet you are ready for a rest from Christmas as I expect most people are now. x

    ReplyDelete