Tuesday 1 March 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CADEN




This is for my other grandson Caden who I cannot believe will be 6 on the 17th of March. Anyone who knows Caden will know this card has all his favourite things on. He loves ice lollies, ice cream cup cakes/ french fancies and computer games. The backing paper I bought last year with Caden in mind it is from Tillys Craft Shop in Immingam, again the topper is from Lilli of the Vally cut on the nestabilities. I am sure he will love it.

When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday he gave me a very long list I am sure it was nearly the Argos catalogue but right at the bottom of the list was a 10p mixed bag of sweets from his favourite corner shop, which I am sure he would really love. He will have to visit his best friend Jane in her shop for some sweets, which he does on the way home from school if she is working.

Happy Birthday Caden love you x

Thanks for reading

Lorraine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment