Tuesday 15 March 2011

GOLDEN WEDDING




I really enjoyed making this card. It has been a long time since I have used my embossing boards from the Glitter Girls.

I have used the book of tricks board and used gold mirri card for the base, then pale lilac pearl card (Grimsby Crafts) and then cream pearl paper and acetate from my stock. I cut a heart out with the sizzex heart frame and filled it with cream flowers from my stock. I just added some leaves and pearls to finish it off. I just need to make a box for it to go in.

In previous blogs I have said my shelving kept falling down, well before I went into hospital I had got some more but never got round to putting them up. As a surprise whilst in hospital Jason, Jaime & Julie put them up for me, thanks so much I am really grateful and it was a lovely surprise. There was plenty more room on them when I first saw them well I am now filling them up very quickly, and my lovely tidy/clean craft room is now a mess.

Thank you for reading

Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

  1. What an excellent job you have made of this book I'm sure Audrey & Fred will love it as much as I love those corners. How are you feeling it's nice to know your home & keeping yourself busy (you know the saying about Idle hands) speak soon. Janet

    ReplyDelete