Saturday 9 January 2010

QUICK POST

This is just a quick update, I have made 2 cards today. I cannot share them yet as they are for a friend's birthday and I know she reads the blog.

It has taken me all day to make the cards I really am struggling to get my inspiration back. I popped into Running With Sissors today and had a coffee with Alanm It was really nice to catch up, I enjoyed our chat and you do make a good cup of coffee. It must be a first that I went into the shop and never brought anything, I'm sure it wont last long.

Thats all for now, I will share the cards next week. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Lorraine xxx

3 comments:

  1. Always good to catch up with a friend and a nice cuppa. It's so welcoming! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad dad made you feel so welcome honey, love ya xXX

    ReplyDelete