Tuesday 12 January 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS




This is the card I have made for Jess's birthday. Happy birthday Jess have a great day.

The backing paper and image are from a disc glitter & glamour ladies. As always I have added some flowers and charm, I am addicted to them.

I am really pleased the snow and ice have now gone and hope it doesn't come back, as I want to get out and about and catch up with friends. Tracey I'll be in for a cuppa later.

I never lost any weight this week, but never mind at least I didn't put any on.

Lorraine xxx

5 comments:

  1. love the colours on the card. It was good to catch up with you today.
    see you soon Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i enjoyed the catch up to, looking forward to getting back to crop

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card Lorraine.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design for a beautiful girl, I am sure Jess will love this card !!!! thanks for coming to see me - missed you loads over chrimbo

    ReplyDelete