Monday 10 January 2011

WISE WORDS

I just wanted to share this quote that was written by my very dear friend Robyn. I have never met Robyn face to face but she has become very special to me in the way some people do, like you have always known them. We have become more like sister's which is wonderful. Robyn lives in USA and our one promise to each other is that we are going to meet and sit and chat over a coffee, don't think we will stop for days. I do have Robyns permission to post this here. Thank you Robyn.

Life is like a book........You are the author and everyday is a new page. If people in your life are turning it into a soap opera, write them out of your next chapter. Sometimes, characters can be written back into the story and sometimes they are gone from the story for good.

I will be back in the craft room tomorrow so will be back to posting cards.

Thank you for reading

Lorraine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment