Sunday 19 December 2010

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

I am sorry that I have not blogged for a while, but life has been very busy. I would just like to wish everyone a VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS and hope you all have a great time.

My Christmas this year is going to be good spending it with family and friends. I have been lucky this year that some old friends who I haven't seen in over 20 years have come back into my life and it has been nice getting back together. It just seems that we have never been apart. I have also met some very nice and lovely people in the past few months, one of which has become a very special friend. Robyn I feel I have known you all my life pity you are so far away . All in all I think 2011 is going to be a very exciting year with lots of changes.

I will be back in the new year and will try to keep up to date with my blog and may be a re vamp.

Hope all your Christmas wishes come true as mine have.

Thanks for reading

Lorraine xxx

8 comments:

  1. Ah, so pleased to read that everything is so wonderful with you Lorraine!!! Hope you have the most fantastic Christmas with your friends and family!!! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks Jane, hope you too have a wonderful Christmas with your family. Take care hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT to see you back in the world of blogging and seeming so bubbly! You sure seem excited about Christmas. ENJOY!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get you!!!! You sound like the queen!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Christmas to you Lorraine. Miss seeing you - and miss your sense of humour. Sounds like you love Christmas as much as me. Whatever you do and whoever you spend it with have a really great time. Love from Anne and Maurice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Christmas to Jane too. I can't find her blog but miss seeing her too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue: Hope you & Paul have a fab xmas as well, like me I am sure you find it more magical having Josh. I just loving seeing the faces of the grandchildren, nothing like it. xxx

    Anne: Happy Christmas to you and Maurice (he is going to need the blue tac at this time of year, hope he got plenty). I am looking forward to christmas this year. We must meet for coffee in the new year xxxx

    Jane: I wish you a corgie good xmas my special friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Merry Christmas to you & Jane have a great day with the kids & no Jane never surprises me anymore haha but it's always nice to see people whom you don't see a lot of. Janet

    ReplyDelete