Thursday 27 May 2010

CONGRATULATIONS GEMMA & JAMES




I have made this card for a friend who had a baby boy on Tuesday, Thomas James. Congratulations Gemma & James.

I have made a large easel card and will make a box for it to fit in. The image is from my very good friend Jane and it came already painted lol. Thanks Jane your a gem. I have used baby backing paper from Craft Creations and bazzil from RWS. I have used a Martha Stewart boarder punch and decorated with ribbon from my stash. All finished off with flowers and a charm.

I also want to wish Tracy a very special friend a very very happy birthday. Have a great day and enjoy your girly day tomorrow. Lots of Love. xxx

Thank you for reading

Lorraine xxx

3 comments:

  1. how daft am I thought I'd already left you a message saying how nice the card is, does'nt Jane spoil you haha what can I say it'slovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorraine, lovely card! Love the boarder!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one Lorraine, I have pinched your idea slightly tho lol xxx

    ReplyDelete